Raith Status Update

Bing Dai bdai at stanford.edu
Sat May 24 23:32:01 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The vacuum was fine when John Shott cleared the 'shut down' and I was
able to unload the previous user's samples. However, during my session
the vacuum was off twice. First time it was off during the write field
alignment. Repumping returned the vacuum to normal and I was able to
start my writing. But vacuum and EHT were off again during the
exposure. I could only finish part of my exposure and had to cancel
the remaining of my session. Currently the system vacuum is OK but Gun
vacuum is as low as  1.7e-7Pa.
It might still be OK for ebeam writing but it would be better if we
can wait till the problem is solved. 'Yellow light' was put on coral.

Regards,
Bing

--
Bing Dai