Loadlock problem

SangBum Kim kimsangb at stanford.edu
Sat May 31 00:14:29 PDT 2008

Dear raith users,

 I have posted this message on the coral also.

"
While unloading and loading, I encountered robot arm error. The error
message says "Manual procedure to bring the robot arm back in its outer
position. Please follow the instruction." I followed the instruction and the
it cause fatal error while closing gate valve. I had to call James and he
helped me to clear the error. The system is ok but you might encounter the
same error.
"

 The system worked fine other than the problem described above. If you
encounter this error, you might want to call James or raith champions since
you need administrator password to clear the error.

 The sample holder is empty now without any sample on it. I loaded the empty
holder back to the chamber without knowing that I don't need to do that.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
SangBum