jesselu at stanford.edu
Sat May 31 14:48:21 PDT 2008
Hey Raith users,
After a few hours on the phone with James and a Raith representative, we
seem to be able to load samples now. The T translation system seems to be
still acting up, but we were able to successfully load a sample this
afternoon at 2pm. However, we used a modified loading procedure.
James says to: *use a modified load procedure*
- Do *not* simply hit the *Load Sample* button in the *Loadlock* window
to drive your sample into the e-beam chamber.
- Instead, perform a *Find Home position for T* procedure
- This is done by first going to the *Find Home *window
- Then click on the *lightning rod* button on the *T* row
- Wait a few seconds for the procedure to finish
- Finally, check the *Delta* value for *T* in the *Find Home *window
- Please perform this procedure 2-3 times until the *Delta* value is
on the order of 20-50 microns
- Then proceed with the normal load procedure by clicking the *Load
Sample* button in the *Loadlock* window
John Shott, James would also like you to put the system back in yellow light
mode if possible.
Finally, users Mitsuru and Kathryn are currently "sharing the ride" on the
tool. Let's revert back to the usual schedule at midnight tonight with
Bilee's reservation. If extra time is needed because of this delay, let's be
flexible with one another.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the raith