Need assistance troubleshooting TTL circuits on the Hitachi HL-700 F ebeam. Any electrical engineers available this next Monday 1 - 6 PM?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:45:30 PDT 2008

*Greetings Ebeam Lab Members,

I need assistance troubleshooting TTL circuits on the Hitachi HL-700 F
ebeam's signal selection cards for the various imaging modes.
 I know most of the board level stuff very well and have been through
these sections before -- but it would be very helpful to have an
experienced Electrical Engineer to assist Ted Berg and I!

Any electrical engineers available this next Monday  October 13, 2008
from ~1 - 6 PM willing to review an old but good Ebeam Tool with us?

Many Users are urgently desiring to return to this tool for their work?

Thank you for your support!

James Conway*