2% PMMA in the lab OK to use 2% non-standard batch

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 13 13:34:29 PDT 2008

Greetings Byoung Il Lee  and Ebeam Lab Users :

It is OK to use up the remaining lot batch that we have in the cleanroom
that is marked NON-Standard Batch.
  It is a MicroChem Corp manufacturers resist evaluation lot that I have
used for several experiments in the recent past and it has been fully
characterized.
Dose to clear is 100 - 115 µC/cm**2
Its performance is exactly the same as the other batch of 2% 950K PMMA
in anisole we normally stock in the Ebeam lab.

I will also bring in a new bottle of the previous batch we have stocked
in the lab that was used up over the weekend.

All the Best,

James Conway