Raith Load Lock Error

Salman Latif slatif at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 6 21:47:43 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I encountered a load lock error while unloading the previous user's sample. I followed the instructions for the manual unload procedure, but it came back to the same error message ("it is not possible to reach the outer position of the robot arm"). I talked  with Xinran, and he said that no one should use the system (since it's in a critical state) before one of the raith champions comes in and clears the error. I am canceling my session and leaving the system as is. I'll report the error on Coral.

Salman.