Raith Load Lock Error

Yuan Zhang zhangy at stanford.edu
Sun Sep 7 11:40:53 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The previous user's sample was unloaded. I tried the load and unload procedures again, and the robot arm worked fine for me. I'll release the tool to users, but please keep an eye on the robot arm. If you meet the same problem later today, please follow the instruction and use the joystick to slightly push it out. If manual unload doesn't work, please let Xinran or me know, and we'll help you unload the samples.

Thanks,
Yuan