Raith Load Lock Error

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 9 17:44:20 PDT 2008

Good Job Yuan!

Thank you for your help and system support during my vacation away from SNF!

Current RAITH system status:

Today I tested the system and established new outer robot arm position
set point after repeatedly homing the T axis to remove any delta T errors.
I tested the load / unload procedure four times on three different
logins and all seems fine!
This should take care of the problem.  If any loader issues return it is
likely we will need to swap out to a new loader drive belt.

Thank you for your support!

Good Evening,

James Conway