Raith will be affected by power outage tomorrow morning ....

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 10 15:05:52 PDT 2008

Raith Community:

I will be taking the system off line from users about ten minutes before
the power shut down.  Users samples inside the can remain inside until
we have the system back up and complete your work.
I expect all users to be flexible in their reservation slots until we
catch up to the queue after we resume operations.  Thats why we all call
it the RAITH Community!  :-)