JWC is on the Raith tool this afternoon starting at 2:30 until 6 PM examining HSQ negative tone EBL resist and RIE structures. Good introduction to the RAITH 150 SEM package...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:36:29 PDT 2009

Good Morning Future Raith 150 Users:

As I mentioned to each of you in the recent past.  I operate the ebeam
lab as an open lab resource for Users.  You are welcome to join either
myself or any other Raith User, preferably a Raith Champion, to gain
exposure to and even get exposure performed on the system.  This is a
great way to get up to speed on the system before the next class in
May.  I have scheduled this class for the week of May 12 to 15th, 2009
from 10 to 6 PM each day.  Please put this on your schedules if you will
be able to attend the class.

I look forward to getting your projects started while working together
and  learning more about your research here at SNF in the coming weeks
before the class.

Announcement:  This afternoon Thursday April 09, 2009 from 2:30 until
roughly 6 PM, I will be working on the RAITH performing a inspection of
HSQ negative tone resist EBL writes and RIE etch structures on Silicon.
This will include some low voltage SEM work to evaluate resist etching
characterization of thin and  normal specification thicknesses of this
material to evaluate how well its survives the RIE etching in the P-5000
MERIE system.  During this time I will be working at multiple
acceleration voltages and with different SEM control settings and it
would be a good introduction to the SEM side of the package if you are
available.

Everyone of interest is welcome to attend any of my sessions.

Best,