Power glitch

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 14 17:30:49 PDT 2009

Apparently there were two power glitches during my session, James and I recovered the system after the first power glitch, at 5:15 there was another power glitch which tripped the beam and caused a loud friction sound, the joystick is behaving erratically and I get fatal load error because the connection between RAITH sw and stage controller is lost. I will try to recover the system by doing a hard reset if it does not work I will shutdown the system to prevent any damage. If I succeed in recoevring the system I will leave it under yellow light until James does a full inspection, please be careful if you intend to use the system as Ed warned there might be further power glitches today.

Arash