[Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2009-04-23 09:09:04: Cooling loop flow check 9 AM 4-23-09]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:13:05 PDT 2009

Good Morning Raith Users and Raith Field Service:

Good flow and pressure were observed this morning after repairs effected
late yesterday to the cooling loop.
The Fe-Gun has returned to normal emission levels after its start up
last evening.

Users are requested to call me immediately if any cooling or operations
issues are encountered.