ZEP-520A

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 9 13:10:45 PST 2009

A new bottle of fresh batch of ZEP-520 A (formulated with Anisole) has
been stocked into the SNF Cleanroom's refrigerator.

User are requested to allow 30 minutes for the bottle to warm to room
temperature before opening it and to NEVER return decanted solutions
back to the source bottle.  As this material is very expensive please be
frugal with your usage.  Once applied the material it is very stable and
should last well for years as a thin film on your wafers as long as they
are not exposed to a condensing environment or temperatures above 250
degrees C.

ALWAYS be conscientious and promptly return the bottle to the
refrigerator after decanting your solution.  The material needs to be
stored cool or it will quickly hydrolyze.