Please return immediately my 5 mm headway chuck

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:16:37 PST 2009

Good Morning Headway and Ebeam Users,

For several days now I have been missing my 5 mm mesa support Headway
chuck that is designed for handling 5 to 10 mm square GaAs and small
Quartz pieces.  A number of Users working in the Ebeam Lab require this
item for their work.  Recently I have been allowing users to use this
item for their work as the other identical chuck on the Headway had been
stolen from the lab two weeks ago.

My Chuck is now missing and should have been returned to my dry box
Tuesday after it was used, I expect it to be returned clean and ready
for the next User.
If you, or a User you know, has this assembly, or any Headway chucks
from the headway station, please return them to me immediately.  If any
chuck becomes damaged, or contaminated with any resist please see either
Mario or myself for assistance in reconditioning or cleaning these parts.

_No engineering materials, wafer and substrates with work in progress,
or any other items stored within are to be taken from either my yellow
dry box or Ebeam Lab tool boxes without my direct approval._