No one is on the tool this morning since 8 AM! Uses are requested to check and honor their coral reservations.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 2 11:43:34 PDT 2009

*All Users are requested to carefully check their reservations and
remove reservations that are either not for themselves or that you will
not be utilizing.
 July is normally one of our busiest periods on the SNF Ebeam systems.

All Users are hereby warned that if you do not show up for your
scheduled session, or announce to this list your cancellation well in
advance, that I will take you off the system for a period yet to be
determined by me.  I am considering a one month period for every two no
show incidents within 90 day period.

This recent spate of no show RAITH sessions and the loss of opportunity
for others in need of the system is unacceptable period.

Will I need to become aggressive in my response to those users in the
coming weeks?!

Your comments are invited....

James Conway
Ebeam Lab