Raith reservation released Saturday 1:00-7:00pm

Xu Tian xutian at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:47:20 PDT 2009

Sample won't arrive.

Xu
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Conway
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:43 AM
  Subject: No one is on the tool this morning since 8 AM! Uses are requested to check and honor their coral reservations.

  All Users are requested to carefully check their reservations and remove reservations that are either not for themselves or that you will not be utilizing.
   July is normally one of our busiest periods on the SNF Ebeam systems.

  All Users are hereby warned that if you do not show up for your scheduled session, or announce to this list your cancellation well in advance, that I will take you off the system for a period yet to be determined by me.  I am considering a one month period for every two no show incidents within 90 day period.

  This recent spate of no show RAITH sessions and the loss of opportunity for others in need of the system is unacceptable period.

  Will I need to become aggressive in my response to those users in the coming weeks?!

  Your comments are invited....

  James Conway
  Ebeam Lab