zep520 questions

Pengyu Fan fanpy839 at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 21 18:17:51 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been using zep520 (~250nm thickness). My pattern involves 100nm-1000nm wide areas to be exposed with 200nm separation in between.

I have tried exposure dose from 35-40uC/cm^2 @10keV. After development, I could only identify the separation between 100nm wide patterns. For wider patterns, the 200nm separations between them just disappear and the exposed areas look like having merged into a whole big pad.

Is this due to proximity effect? Do you have any advice and tips (such as a smaller dose overall or applying the proximity correction software on raith)?

Thank you very much and I would really appreciate your replies!

Best,
Pengyu
2009-07-21

Pengyu Fan

PhD student, Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
BS in Physics 2008, School of Physics, Peking University, Beijing, China