zep 520

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 31 09:33:50 PDT 2009

I will check our inventory, we normally have another bottle in the stock
room refrigerator. I will order more if needed to ensure a continuous
supply.

It economizes resist usage if you spin up a batch of wafers at once and
not just individual wafers or pieces.
I normally apply 1 - 2 ml / 100 mm wafer and obtain excellent results.
If you desire thinner ZEP films on the order of 100 nm instead of the
spec 240 - 260 nm thickness consider using the 1:1 ZEP: Anisole mixture.