ANNOUNCEMENT: Raith Group XXXVI - Intensive Four Day Short Course for Basic Users Tuesday to Friday March 17th to 20th, 2009 10 AM to 6 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 13 11:12:01 PDT 2009

*Greetings RAITH Group XXXVI:
**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXXVI -- the next RAITH** Four Day Basic User Short
Course.
If you are listed in the CC: section of this email, I am** still ** in
need of further information or a commitment from you and I hope to add
you in the next class if you cannot attend these sessions. Any RAITH
users wishing to attend are welcome if you desire a review of operations
on the RAITH 150 system.
**
We wish to invite all interested parties to the Tuesday morning lecture
session from 10:00 AM  - 12:30 PM,  and the following Demo Layer One
training from 2 PM - 6 PM in the afternoon.  All are also welcome to
attend as observers the other 'Hands-On' sessions through the week.
*
*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your first reminder and confirmation of your commitment for
attending the RAITH Group XXXVI Training course to March 17 to 20, 2009.
You must have completed the prerequisite ALL LITHO and SEM training in
order to attend as a participant. Otherwise you may attend as an Observer.
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am next holding this class
on Tuesday March 24th, 2009 from 10:15 - 12:30 PM.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

* **RAITH Group** XXXVI **Schedule: **
*

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training -- Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*March 17 to 20, 2009 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training through the
remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, while the system is writing,
so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.  You should
have started working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your
substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
patterns and materials to the 'Hands-On' sessions. Some afternoons we
may also be able to finish earlier,  letting the system write on its own
to the end of our reservations on the system.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday March 17, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS - 201
14:00 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday March 18, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer Two:
OVERLAY Layer 1 to Layer 2 registration -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:  Hands On training session One -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Thursday March 19, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday March 20, 2009
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Four -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.

James W. Conway

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Stanford University