ANNOUNCEMENT: Raith Group XXXVII - Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users Tuesday to Friday May 12 to 15th, 2009 10 AM to 6 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 11 12:28:35 PDT 2009

*Greetings RAITH Group XXXVII:
**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXXVII.

If **you are listed as a CC:  I am** still ** in need of further
information from you! I hope to add you in the next Raith class, if you
cannot attend these sessions.

**All interested parties are invited to the Tuesday morning lecture
session from 10:00 AM  - 12:30 PM,  and the following Demo Layer One
training from 2 PM - 6 PM in the afternoon.
**Any RAITH User wishing to attend are welcome if you desire a review of
operations on the RAITH 150 system during any part of the class.*

*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your reminder and confirmation of your commitment for attending
the RAITH Group XXXVII Training course to be held this week.
You must have completed the prerequisite ALL LITHO and SEM training in
order to attend as a participant. Otherwise you may attend as an Observer.
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am holding this class next
on Tuesday May 19th, 2009 from 10:15 - 12:30 PM.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

* **RAITH Group** XXXVII **Schedule: **
*

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training -- Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*May 12 to 15th, 2009 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions
through the remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is
writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on
your substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
GDS II patterns, or simply your designs to the 'Hands-On' sessions.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday May 12, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS - 201
14:00 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday May 13, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two:
OVERLAY Layer 1 to Layer 2 registration -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Thursday May 14, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four   -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday May 15, 2009
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six  -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me and gain your login
to the system.
Raith User Qualification sessions are now scheduled for the following times:
Tuesday May 19th, 2009 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Thursday May 21, 2009 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM.

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.

James W. Conway

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Stanford University

650-725-7075 -- 415-412-4825

jwc at snf.stanford.edu <mailto:jwc at snf.stanford.edu>

RAITH Group XXXVII

1. Helen Chen helencxy at snf.stanford.edu
<mailto:helencxy at snf.stanford.edu> Coral: helencxy
 Phillip Wong Group, Project: Graphene Nanostructures for physical
Characterization for device parameters.

2. Pengyu Fan fanpy839 at stanford.edu <mailto:fanpy839 at stanford.edu>
Coral: fanpy
Mark Brongersma Group, Project: Si/Ge Nanowire Devices

3. Timothy Phung timphung at stanford.edu <mailto:timphung at stanford.edu>
Coral:  tphung
Harris Group Project: Magnetic Coupled Spin Torque Devices

4.  Wanki Kim wanki at stanford.edu <mailto:wanki at stanford.edu> Coral: wanki
Simon Wong Group Project: Resistive RAM in 3D IC.  Features to 20 -- 100 nm

5.   Wenshan Cai caiw at stanford.edu <mailto:caiw at stanford.edu> Coral: caiw
Brongersma Group Project: Nano-scale Plasmonic devices from simulation
to reality.

6.  Fuming Wang fmwang at stanford.edu <mailto:fmwang at stanford.edu> Coral:
fmwang
Dai Group Project: BR in Graphene nanoribbons devices.

*
*