What happened with the bottle of ESPACER?!!!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:55:06 PST 2009

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

The bottle of ESPACER 300Z was emptied over last weekend and the empty
bottle was left in the refrigerator.  Missing was enough material to
coat 100's of wafers!

THIS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE ENGINEERING MATERIAL AND I AM HESITANT TO
REORDER A REPLACEMENT SUPPLY IF IT IS BEING WASTED, OR IF PEOPLE ARE
REMOVING IT FROM THE SNF CLEAN ROOM.   It cost $1900 USD per 100 ml!

If you, or another User you know, had accidentally spilled the bottle,
or had another form of problem using it I would like to know.  You can
leave me an anonymous note on my desktop or send me an email with more
information.

Ebeam Lab