UPDATE: What happened with the bottle of ESPACER?!!!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 13 15:11:04 PST 2009

UPDATE:

An Anonymous User returned the ESPACER to the SNF Clean room area
mid-day yesterday.  It was still cold and is once again in its normal
storage place in the resist refrigerator.

Users are reminded to be frugal with this expensive engineering material
and also reminded that it need NOT be brought up to room temperature
when using it for coating your wafers.

Have a nice weekend,

James Conway