ANNOUNCEMENT: Raith Group XXXIX- Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users Tuesday to Friday October 20 - 23rd 2009 10 AM to 6 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 5 15:51:30 PDT 2009

*Greetings RAITH Group XXXIX:
**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXXIX.

If **you are listed in the CC: section of this email I am** still ** in
need of further information from you! I hope to add you in the next
Raith class, if you cannot attend these sessions.

**All interested parties are invited to the Tuesday morning lecture
session from 10:00 AM  - 12:30 PM in CIS 201,  and the following Demo
Layer One training from 2 PM - 6 PM in the afternoon in the Ebeam Lab.
**Any RAITH User wishing to attend are welcome if you desire a review of
operations on the RAITH 150 system during any part of the class.*

*If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
*This is your reminder and confirmation of your commitment for attending
the RAITH Group XXXIX Training course.
You must have completed the prerequisite ALL LITHO and SEM training in
order to attend as a participant. Otherwise you may attend as an Observer.
_*You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the
experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.*

_Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am holding this class next
on Tuesday October 13th and again on the 26th from 10:15 - 12:30 PM.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

* **RAITH Group** XXXIX **Schedule: **
*

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training – Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*October 20, 2009 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions
through the remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is
writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on
your substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
GDS II patterns, or simply your designs to the 'Hands-On' sessions.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday October 20, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS - 201
14:00 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday October 21, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two:
OVERLAY Layer 1 to Layer 2 registration -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Thursday October 22, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four   -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday October 23, 2009
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six  -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me in order to gain your
login to the system.
Raith User Qualification sessions are now scheduled for the following times:
Tuesday October 27, 2009 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Thursday October 29, 2009 from 1:00 to 6:00 PM.
Friday October 30, 2009 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM

James W. Conway
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University

650-725-7075 office
415-412-4825 cell 24/7

jwc at snf.stanford.edu <mailto:jwc at snf.stanford.edu>

RAITH Group XXXIX:

1. Roopali Kukreja   roopalik at stanford.edu
<mailto:roopalik at stanford.edu> Coral: roopalik
Stohr Group Project: Spin Injection Devices Research

2. Shuang Li shuangli at stanford.edu <mailto:shuangli at stanford.edu> Coral
shuangli
Harris Group  -- Project: Graphene Nanostructures for Devices

3. Andrea Gusman amgusman at ucdavis.edu <mailto:amgusman at ucdavis.edu>

4. Joe Fleck jwfleck at ucdavis.edu <mailto:jwfleck at ucdavis.edu>

both with Northern California Nanotechnology Center  - UC Davis.