Do anyone have a personal stock of the MaD-532 developer? Please bring it back to the Lab...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:54:15 PDT 2009

Good Morning MaN 2403 resist Users:

We are in the process of switching over to a new formulation series of
the MaN-2403 Negative tone resist which has a new non-TMAH developer to
be used with it.

When we were informed of this change over by Microchem, we thought we
ordered enough of the MaD-532 developer to last for the remaining supply
of resist we had in house.  However it seemed that a good volume of this
material was either used up, wasted, or taken out of the lab, possibly
to be used as a personal stock of this material.  if you or anyone you
know has some of this material please bring it back to me -- NO
Questions Asked...

I am also evaluating other materials we may still have stock of to see
if they are compatible and we are running test on these materials today
and tomorrow.

Thank you for your support,