Question about MaN 2403

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 3 17:48:37 PST 2010

Great Question for Everyone:

Use the new batch with the red dot that says 'new formulary'
The old formulary batch has expired in October !!!

Then gently develop with the new developer MaD-525 and NOT the old
formulary developer (MaD-535)

Everything else should be the same...

Users are requested to report their dose determinations and include the
Acceleration Voltage used.
Users are encouraged to submit process results in images and or your
data to be included in the Ebeam Resist Processing Suite soon to be
published to the SNF Wiki and Process pages.

All the Best,

James Conway