Questions about the ZEP-520A

Donkoun Lee dlee76 at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 15 20:41:45 PST 2010

Hi all:

I have some questions about the ZEP-520A. Now, I do my e-beam process with ZEP-520A. After exposure, I deposit metal layers and do lift-off process in order to make an electrical contact. However, I am wondering if there are residues(scum) after developing process with Xylenes and Iso-propanol or not.

If there are residual layers (scum) after developing process, do I need to do oxygen plasma process (descum process) to remove the residues? If I need to do the O2 plasma process, can I share the recipe?

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984