hsq

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 26 09:01:23 PST 2010

Yes it is in the blue plastic bin in the resist refrigerator.

This is an expired batch of HSQ that I saw a shift or change in the
dosing response and by now may not be sensitive to Ebeam radiation.
However it can still make a very nice glass like layer.

YOU DO NOT have to warm this material to dispense it.

Here is the process sheet attached.

I have also initiated placing an order for a new batch of FoX - 12 HSQ
material from Dow Chemical and will inform you of when it is expected to
arrive when I get information back from David Cala.

Thank you,

James