ZEON ZEP-520A SHIPMENT DELAYED

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 6 13:56:34 PDT 2010

  Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

I was just informed that ZEON Corp. whom manufactures our ZEP-520A has
delayed shipping out recently ordered batches of ZEP.  We had been
informed by email that the shipment was to go out 6-21-2010! Now they
state is it shipping out July 7, 2010.  While we strive to stay ahead of
a delayed order to usage cycle, the short time this material stays good
in the bottle prevents us from stockpiling large quantities.
We are making every effort to expedite this order to SNF.

Users requiring qualified Thin Films of ZEP-520 A in ~ 250 nm thickness
on 100 mm Wafers of Silicon or Fused Silica (Quartz) should see me
during my office hours.

  Thank you for your support.