nearly out of ZEP

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 23 14:03:35 PDT 2010

I have already ordered a new batch and when that one arrives soon we
will order a second bottle as a backup.  Seems to me that usage is up
from a year ago.

ALL Users are requested to be very careful in your usage of this
material and try to minimize wasting any amount as it is a very
expensive resist material.
When possible you should coat several substrates and use the full amount
your withdrawn into the syringe and not just waste the unused material.
(Please NEVER ever return any sample or unused material back to the
source bottle.)

Once applied to a wafer the material remains fine for EBL purposes for
years...

Best,

James Conway