XR-1541 a new HSQ resist from Dow replacing FoX-12 formula several wafers available to test

James Conway toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:50:55 PDT 2010

Good Afternoon:

We recently received a new batch of the new Hydrogen Silsequioxane (HSQ)
formula by Dow called XR-1541.
Currently I am characterizing this batch of material and defining a process
recipe for the  Ebeam Lab. I have already spun up and measured thickness
uniformity on about a dozen substrates with targeted thickness of 100 nm.  I
have several remaining wafers available for you to test out this material on
either 100 mm <100> n+ B prime Silicon or on high quality Double Polished
Fused Silica (Quartz) substrates with a 30/20 dig and scratch specification.
 These all were prepared during this weeks' 'Take a Spin with Me' class and
should be suitable for EBL for about another week before the material on the
wafers starts to degrade.

Should you desire to test out this material and contribute to the Process
Sheet definition with your data, please see me in the Ebeam lab this
afternoon.  You may also call me by phone tomorrow or over the weekend. My
wafers written this week on EBEAM, the Hitachi HL-700F are also available
for your inspection and review should you desire to take a look at them.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF!