Raith free until 1pm

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 30 11:18:22 PDT 2010

  Raith and Ebeam Users:

I have qualified films of ZEP-520 on <100> B-prime Silicon 100 mm wafers
and on 100 mm 20/40 dig/scratch spec. Quartz (Fused silica) available if
anyone is in need.

ZEP is on order and should arrive any day it was shipped from Japan on
6-21-10.

FYI : Espacer is also coming soon...  Please be frugal in usage of these
expensive engineering materials.  We are adjusting our order threshold
points to accommodate the increased usage of these materials in the SNF
clean room.

James Conway