Users must only make reservations for themselves and not for anyone else qualified on the tool.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:22:16 PST 2010

Good Morning Raith Community:

This is a formal reminder and warning that all Users working on the
RAITH tool must make their own reservations in their name and they MUST
NOT seek out others to make reservations for them on another users
account.  This is to ensure that all Users qualified on the tool have a
equal and fair access to make a reservation on the tool within a
reasonable period of time.  i.e., ...in my view within two weeks...

You are responsible to show up for your reservations and no one else
should be using those reservations.

Their is NO LIMIT to utilization on the RAITH tool only to reservations.

Users in need of or seeking longer RAITH writing sessions for any
project need should simply see me in person during my office hour to
arrange for longer or more sessions if there is a specific project
urgency or need.

Users are encouraged to 'Share the Ride' in order to reduce to Load Lock
cycles resulting in more write time.

All the Best,