Need help - robot arm error

Soogine Chong sgchong at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 10 14:30:09 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I ran into the same issue that Pengyu ran into (see below), but while loading.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Soogine.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Pengyu Fan <fanpy839 at stanford.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

We have encountered an error message when unloading the sample. The process stopped at "move robot arm in" step and an error message popped up saying there is an error in previous step. We followed the instruction on the screen to manually move the robot arm into outer position but the same message popped again and now it reads "fatal error loadlock: the system can be in a critical state".

Does anybody know how to clear the error?

Thank you so much!

Best,
--
Pengyu Fan