[Raith] Switch my reservation

Donkoun Lee dlee76 at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 19 10:38:31 PDT 2010

Hi Li, Shifeng:

May I change my reservation with yours on next Tuesday?

Thank you.
Best,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984