Shutdown the raith systemq

Donkoun Lee dlee76 at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 03:04:31 PDT 2010

Hi all:

During the process, suddenly the SEM image was removed. After then, I tried to turn on and off the beam. However, it does not work out.

So, I decided to unload my samples but, during the unloading process, the loadlock error message came out. Since I do not know exactly how I can solve this problem, I left the system with the error message.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kind Regards,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984