Y motor control speed setting changed in VBD

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:10:40 PDT 2010

Greetings Raith Users:
Last evening Users encountered spurious problems with motor Y reaching
upper exchange position in X:Y control.  This problem was identified
as the Y motor drawing excessive current during these move request
causing a software compliance error. I have adjusted the Y motor speed
to a lower value and all is OK for use of the tool, until we can get
the motor and possibly other parts shipped to us. Raith field service
is being scheduled soon.

I will continue testing and checking these issues during my session on
the tool this afternoon 1-6 PM

Thank you for your support!

James