Comment raith SNF 2011-12-03 16:40:20: Update on External Scan Control

James W. Conway jwc at
Mon Dec 5 12:16:51 PST 2011

Thanks for this observation.  I will continue to test to see what trips

It shouldn't matter either way as multiple hand shakes in communications
occur before I get to the writing part of the sequence.

If other Users are seeing the horizontal streaks in their patterning,
missing patterns or strange exposure artifacts resulting from external
scan control not switching during your patterning -- please report back
to this list.  I am tracking all exposure errors on the system.  I think
it is only a rare intermittent problem at this point....