Comment raith SNF 2011-12-03 16:40:20: Update on External Scan Control

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 7 18:19:40 PST 2011

OK Thanks everyone for your reports!

I spoke with Kevin Burcham yesterday during my conference call and he
indicated that it should not matter either way -- but that most systems
have reverted to launching the SMARTSEM first before the RAITH
application launch.

EVERYONE USING RAITH 150:

Let change the start-up procedure to start with the launch of the
SMARTSEM package, log in on the SMARTSEM client, and then launch the
RAITH 150 application. Same as we used to do.

I will be testing this when I am next on the tool and with user sessions
tomorrow before shutdown.

Thank you

James