The Ebeam Lab is closed no access until February

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:05:07 PST 2011

Good Evening
The Ebeam Lab is now closed to students and in the morning we hand off
the entire SNF cleanroom to the Contractors.
Much fun was had tearing down the lab today. Everything has been
mothballed or put away into storage.
Many thanks to those whom assisted the teardown and for removing all
of your engineering materials just in time.

We will return in Late January and Users should expect to return to SNF
In February. Stay tuned for updates.
I look forward to building out a new improved layout in the Ebeam Lab
during February and welcome your inputs.
Thank you for your support.
Happy Holidays,