stage control module failed

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 07:49:11 PST 2011

Good morning all
My cell phone battery was down last night and overnight ...

Please try a shut down on both computers after gracefully exiting the
windows OS and then start up manually after ten seconds or more
powered down. This should reset all IEEE- 488 comms and the system
should come up on itself

If that doesn't work please call me or lev markov at (973) 444-5605
and we will try to assist you.

Thank you

James