piezo hardware error

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 4 11:18:00 PST 2011

Thanks James for helping

From: James W. Conway [mailto:jwc at snf.stanford.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:55 AM
To: ahazeghi at stanford.edu; Ebeam Lab
Subject: Re: piezo hardware error

Just perform a hardware reset after gracefully exiting the application

On 3/4/2011 10:54 AM, Arash Hazeghi wrote:

Greetings RAITH users,

I was using the system (everything was normal) when I heard a click/hiss
sound. It seemed like the data link between the software and stage
control/beam had been lost. I power cycled both PCs and upon launching the
RAITH software I get the following error "piezo hardware not connected" .
Imaging and other functions seem to work normally but obviously there is no
stage pizeo control. I am yellow-lightning the tool.

Thanks,

Arash