raith error

Pengyu Fan fanpy839 at stanford.edu
Wed May 11 23:08:56 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have encountered a loadlock error during loading, says"Error 212:
MoveRobotArmIn", I followed the instructions on screen to manually retrieve
the arm to outer position but the error is not cleared. I tried twice and
then the error becomes "Error 214: CloseValve". I think the valve is not
closed, the arm is in outer position and the chamber is still in vacuum.

I am afraid the pump is getting warm, does anybody know how to manually
close the valve and stop pumping the chamber?

Thanks a lot!

Best
Pengyu Fan

PhD Candidate