password for the offline raith computer in the Ebeam room?

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at
Fri Oct 7 04:16:32 PDT 2011

I am backing up that computer this evening on Iron Mountain. ETA
tobfinished is 10 AM.
Next user in lab please call me if there are problems. There is also a
laptop on the network on the Hitachi EBeam writer that I left up for
users or the SEM 4160 PC