Raith field service here today 10-2

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:01:02 PDT 2011

Good Morning,
Raith field service will be here today 10-2 to continue configuration
work to establish the API interface between the two PC's. They may
need to use the network cable from the offline PC for their work so
please don't expect network capability during this time.

I am working from home today and can best be reached by email. Please
refrain from calling me on my cell unless it's urgent until after 7 PM
or before 7 AM as I am out of daytime minutes to 10-15-2011...

I expect Users will fully utilize the tool over the weekend.and
I would also like to encourage those users whom haven't given the new
system a try to come and check it out. It's a whole new machine and it
so fast you will be amazed!
I Like It!