Next EBEAM Lab Town Hall Meeting October 28, 2011 2 - 4 PM Packard 202

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:12:26 PDT 2011

Greetings
Everyone with an interest in Ebeam Lithography, the Raith Upgrade, or
nanofabrication of MEMS Resonators is invited to our next EBEAM Lab
Town Hall Meeting now scheduled for October 28, 2011 2 - 4 PM Packard
202. Refreshments will be provided. Please note this on your calendars.

I will have several visitors that day and have asked them to present
their work and update us on activities their centers.
Mohammad Ali Mohammad from University of Alberta Edminton will be
presenting his work on SiCN resonators using their Raith 150 and has
fabricated sub-10 nm features .  I will publish his abstract when
received next week.

The Agenda is now open for discussion and additions on beamtools at snf.stanford.edu