Raith joystick speed setting

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:00:14 PDT 2011

ON the joystick controls or in user settings on the RAITH side there is
a check off that links the magnification to the joystick speed.  Higher
the SEM magnification the slower the speed.
Unchecking this box takes away that functionality.  Note to turn off the
high speed button on the joystick for normal operations too!

Let me know if any Users are having problems with this.

James