Raith problem in writing circles

Arka Majumdar arkam at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 2 07:44:50 PDT 2011

Hi All

After the installation of the new software, I had some trouble to get my patterns (photonic crystals). It turns out that for circles/ ellipses we should change the curved elements properties. Here is some info from RaithUSA:

Structures which are circles and ellipses, etc. are “curved elements” and now have their own exposure settings. This is because it can happen that curve features have slightly different optimum dose or step settings compared to area structures which are strict “Manhattan” (rectangle) geometry. A good starting point is to make “curved element” exposure settings the same as “area” settings, and then adjust the settings later to make them optimum.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Arka
--