problem on hardware communication

James W. Conway jwc at
Tue Sep 20 18:05:21 PDT 2011

Is anyone still seeing these types of communications issues?  I had
expected RAITH to resolve the TCP/IP hardware issues and get us off the
REMCOM work around before I had returned.
I will be on the system tomorrow and hope to quickly resolve all issues
and do the performance and qualification testing on the tool later this