Wednesday after 10 AM system offline to users for Raith field service

ToeCutter toecutter4ranger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:15:17 PDT 2011

Good Evening Raith Users:

Raith is up and lightly scheduled for this evening and overnight, so
please utilize the tool.

Tomorrow morning, Wednesday at about 10 AM, I am taking the system
offline to Users for Raith field service to continue interface
configurations and make adjustments to the E/O settings on the tool.

This is to resolve a number of issues that have been identified during
training on the new software and during my qualification testing since
we upgraded.
Tool should be released for Users at the end of my reservation slot at
about 6 to 7 PM.

Users are asked to reply to this email on any exposure or performance
issues they may have encountered recently.
This will greatly help me fine tune the new software and hardware
package.

I am also starting a new FAQ list an will try to get this posted on
the swiki soon.