Comment raith SNF 2012-08-03 15:06:04: t robot arm position errors were encountered

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 3 15:18:21 PDT 2012

User called me to report t robot arm position errors were encountered on
I check positions, found all home positions to calibrate the T robot arm
coder only and then reset and updated the INNER robot arm position in
the SW settings to 0.300 um beyond the limit switch position also known
as the exchange position for pallet loading in system.
Tested with several in and out t robot arm movements and then tested in
a basic user login with no further problems.

******************ALL USERS are requested to call my cell number if you
encounter problems of this nature when on the system and TO NOT FOLLOW
THE MANUAL RECOVERY PROCEDURE if this script pops up in your sessions.
JWC